Improve moisture levels in your skin with Medik8 B5 serum, a light weight non-greasy gel with vitamin B5 and Hyaluronic acid, to soften, hydrate, and restore moisture levels in both dry and oily skin conditions.
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) effectively enhances skins moisture retention capacity, promotes skin rejuvenation and wound healing. It is also a great anti-inflammatory and an anti-itching active helping to soothe stressed irritated skin. While hyaluronic acid holds up to 1000x its own weight in water, working to restore critical moisture to dehydrated skin, increasing suppleness, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This oil-free gel will rebalance your skins moisture levels giving you 24 hour hydration, it absorbs immediately leaving skin feeling silky smooth and quenched with moisture.
How to use: In the morning and/or evening, after cleansing, apply 5-6 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly across the whole facial area, neck and décolleté. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and massage into the skin, repeating until the skin is covered. Apply your hydrator as usual after every application, or use as a standalone hydration product for people with oily or problem skin.
- When applied topically, Pantothenic Acid enhances water retention in the skin cells, which makes it an excellent deep penetrating moisturiser. Panthothenic Acid has also been reported to accelerate the closure of skin wounds and act as an anti-inflammatory. It also shows the ability to induce fibroblast proliferation and normal keratinisation after burns, eczema ulcerations and various skin lesions.
- Simply the most powerful hydrating facial serum available from Medik8. With incredible skin after-feel.
- Helps to re-establish the skin’s natural hydro-balance for an improved skin texture, suppleness and luminosity
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, capable of connecting great numbers of water molecules to the skin cells’ binding sites, resulting in softer, suppler and more youthful feeling skin
- Contains Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) known for its wound-healing properties and capacity to work synergistically with
- vitamin C (CE-Tetra or C-Tetra) in the repair of sun-damaged skin
- Pantothenic Acid also assists in fighting acne-associated infections by helping to build up antibodies
- Shows a unique ability to enhance the penetrating potential of the active ingredients from the follow-up products
- Improves the skin’s resistance to stress as well as protects the skin from environmental damage
Aqua, Pantothenic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid
paraben and fragrance free